Friday, May 8, 2009

Greetings!

My name is Foofiecake, I've been created for one soul purpose, let me explain. It started, like many good things in life as a friendly challenge, is it really possible to make something from nothing? I should hope so or this wouldn't make too much of a good blog! The challenge is to reach 10,000 gold with a newly created character on a fresh server, there are some rules:-
  • You must have only 1 character on the server and this character cannot pass level 10.
  • You cannot have any professions at all.
  • You cannot, of course accept outside help!
I aim to document my enterprise in this blog, we'll have some fun, make a few mistakes, some enemies and hopefully some sweet deals! Our main tool with be the auctioneer addon, you may want to grab it and play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment